Do you know how we pump your septic tank? Maybe you’ve even seen us do it! But if you haven’t, you’re in luck because we at Gulliford Septic and Sewer would like to show you. Recently, local radio personality Stevie Jay of ESPN 93.5 tagged along with one of our service technicians to get an education on our typical septic pumping procedure.
Take a look!
- STEP ONE: LOCATING THE TANK AND LID POSITION
- STEP TWO: UNEARTHING THE SEPTIC TANK LID
- STEP THREE: BUSTING UP THE BUILT-UP SLUDGE WITH A CRUSTBUSTER
- STEP FOUR: SETTING UP THE HOSE AND CONNECTING THE WAND
- STEP FIVE: PUMPING THE TANK EMPTY
- STEP SIX: BASK IN THE AFTERGLOW
We might not recommend having Stevie Jay come pump your septic tank – no offense, Stevie! – but the service technicians at Gulliford Septic and Sewer definitely know what they’re doing! Call us today at (217) 337-5996 to find out how we can be of service to you. And listen to the Stevie Jay Morning Show every Monday-Friday on ESPN Radio 93.5!