SAVE MONEY TOMORROW WITH A SEPTIC PUMPING TODAY!
A healthy septic system is clean and flows smoothly, undetected by homeowners and neighbors, which makes it easy to forget about. Staying on top of septic maintenance can help you prevent costly damage due to system failure. Gulliford Septic & Sewer is the top septic pumping company in Central Illinois, serving Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Springfield, and the surrounding areas! Speak with us to schedule a septic pumping & cleaning.
Is it time for septic cleaning?
These signs might mean your septic tank is full:
- Strong odor of sewage in the yard
- A backed-up toilet
- A drain that can’t be unclogged
- Standing water in the yard
Don’t put off septic maintenance for your home or business. We make it easy to schedule one-time or regular service. All you have to do to schedule a septic pumping is click the the link below!
What Is a Septic System?
– A septic system is THE most cost-effective household waste water solution, often more common in rural areas or properties on land outside the sewer constraints of local municipalities.
– There are a number of different septic systems and designs, but the most conventional system Gulliford Septic and Sewer services consists of three main parts: the septic tank, the leach/drain field and the soil beneath the leach/drain field.
Why Does it Need Maintained?
– A regularly maintained septic tank should have good water flow into the tank and good flow out to the drain. The tank level should always be below the inlet pipe (the pipe exiting your house) allowing the toilet drain to have proper flow.
– A septic tank that has NOT been properly maintained will have restricted water flow into the tank, the tank outlet may be blocked and the tank level may rise above the inlet pipe, causing the toilet drains to gurgle and not flush properly.
What Do We Do?
– Each of Gulliford Septic and Sewer‘s trucks is equipped with a high-pressure vaccum pump and hose, which we use to remove all the sludge, liquid and solids that build up over time in your septic tank.
– Regular septic maintenance protects your system from premature failure – which can result in THOUSANDS of dollars in repair fees.
How Often Should I Have My Septic Tank Pumped?
– Typically, the state of Illinois recommends a septic tank be pumped every 3-5 years, depending on the number of people in the household. Here’s a chart that can help you decide what the best maintenance schedule is for your system:
What Else Should I Know?
– Where is your tank located in your yard? If you don’t know, we can probe your yard and locate it, uncover it and then provide you with a drawing for future reference.
– Don’t like digging up your tank each time Gulliford Septic and Sewer pumps it? We can do it up for you – or we can install a riser with a sealed lid that provides ground-level access to your tank for inspection and pumping.
– Don’t let tree roots slow your maintenance! All of our technicians carry RootX on their trucks for your septic system’s protection. RootX is a foaming tree root control solution that kills roots in residential sewer lines and septic systems, restoring proper flow.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? ASK US!
Call us at (217) 337-5996 or email us!